This post is about How to make Sling bag D.I.Y. from old T-shirt (part 2.) In this post, You will able to see how t-shirt turn into sling bag. We have created base of the sling bag in the previous post and in this post, We will use another fabric for inner side of sling bag and we will sew it from inside for making strong in use. We will attach a opening or cover in the front of sling bag and also we will glue some velcro tape. we will decorate it with ribbon.
I hope this post will help you in creating beautiful and fashionable sling bag or cross body hobo bag out of your old t-shirt. which can be option for selling online as well.
For making this sling bag, you will need:
old t-shirt -1
fabric glue – 1
needle and thread
another fabric – same size.
This post is about How to make Sling bag D.I.Y. from old T-shirt (part 1). In this post I am showing to you how we can cut out t-shirt and turn into a fashionable and stylish sling bag. I used fabric glue for making it no sew project or diy project. You will find no sewing at all in this post. Which make the project of creating sling bag out of old t-shirt so easy. Have a look on video of part 1. In my another post, I am doing some improvement so that it will be strong and safe in usage.
Cross body hobo bag
The post is about how to reuse old box and cloth into drawstring box multipurpose bag D.I.Y. There are so many benefits of creating this D.I.Y.
First one is it protects our items from dusting and it can be washable and the items will be stay there when the cloth is gone for washing.
Second is that we can use cardboard boxes which can be used for storing our essential small items.Third one is that we can store anything in it and we can also just put it in our suitcase when we are travelling
I have created 2 of them…
In one of them I have put my makeup essential items like lipsticks, eyeshadows, eyeliners, eye pencil, foundation, concealer etc. and
in other one, I am storing facial grooming items like scrub, face wash, gulab jal, wipes tissue etc.
The post is all about 10 Different and Awesome saree draping styles or ways. Saree is Indian traditional outfit and it is best wear for every body type. Saree looks amazing if it is wear in right manner and with proper draping style.
This post will help you in knowing 10 different saree draping styles or ways.
1. Nivi saree draping style
2. Marathi saree draping style
3. Bengali saree draping style
4. Bollywood saree draping style
5. Kerala saree draping style
6. Belt saree draping style
7. Butterfly saree draping style
8. Mermaid/ Mumtaz saree draping style
9. Lehenga saree draping style
10. Gujarati saree draping style
for full video,click on the video:
Peacock is the national bird of our country India. It is the most beautiful bird in the whole world as its wings are in different colors. Our god lord krishna also uses his feather in his crown, these are some of the reason why we made rangoli out of the beautiful bird peacock. In our country we make this rangoli on some special occasion like diwali, new year or in wedding. It shows our tradition and culture. Usually ladies of the house make this rangoli. So let’s try to make this simple and quick latest peacock rangoli design.
Material required to make this simple peacock design:
- rangoli colors ( semolina, sands)
- plastic cones
HOW TO make this simple and quick latest rangoli peacock design:
- Clean the surface where you are going to make rangoli with a wet cloth and let the surface dry for around 5 minutes or more. ensure that there is space left so that people can move or walk.
- Choose a simple and quick rangoli peacock design which you are going to make.
- When the surface get dry, then start making the outlined drawing of the peacock design on the surface as you saw it on that design.
- Prepare cones out of newspaper or plastic by rolling them and cut out and make a hole in the narrow end of it.
- Now start spreading the colors of rangoli on the surface one by one on the surface with the help of your these newspaper or plastic cones.
- Use your fingers to stop the colors from dropping on the design.
- First use white color and make outline of your rangoli design.
- Start filling the different colors one by one and color them as you saw them on that peacock rangoli design.
- Rangoli making can take time upto 1 hour to 3 hour depending on what kind of rangoli design is it and how big you are going to make it.
- When you complete your rangoli design clean the other area without disturbing the rangoli design which you have made just right now.
This is how you can make and prepare the simple and quick rangoli peacock design at your home. I hope this is helping to you in somehow. Try to make it at your home on some very special occasion.
Tips for the beginner:
If you are new to this rangoli making thing, then these tips will help you:
- Select your rangoli design before you will make it.
- Ensure there is enough space for people to move around when you are making the rangoli at your home. So that they and you and your rangoli didn’t get disturbed in any way.
- Cones which you make, you should first try them how they are working as they can destroy your beautiful design if they didn’t work properly.
I hope these tips will help you a lot in rangoli design making at home.
How do you see your work?
The stone cutter story revealed three different responses to how the stone cutters saw their work. One thought he was simply earning a day’s pay. The second thought he was cutting stones. The third thought he was building a cathedral. Each indicated a very different view of motivation in the work place. Academics and writers have tended to distinguish between three kinds of “work orientation”:
• A job – earning a day’s pay
• A career-a stone cutter, cutting stones
• A calling-building a cathedral
You may do a job just to earn a weekly pay cheque. Perhaps you’re not looking for other rewards and it’s simply a way to support yourself or your family. Or may be you do it because it enables you to do other things in your life, such as leisure interests, study or community work. It may be an interim step until you find something else, or a necessity which you feel you can’t leave at the moment.
If you feel you’re in a career, this suggests a more personal and committed investment in work. You’ll almost certainly be interested in personal and professional development. You’ll probably also be keen to achieve promotion, status indicators and increased salary.
However, when it comes to a calling, you’ll have a passionate commitment to your work for its own sake. You’ll probably be doing what you love, or something that contributes to the greater good. Like the stonecutter, you may feel you’re building something of social worth. Being engaged in a calling tends to be fulfilling in its own right.
These “work orientations” are not necessarily mutually exclusive. For example, you may be doing a job which pays for you to pursue your calling outside of work. Your motivation in the workplace must be different to someone who couldn’t see the bigger picture in what they do.
No matter how satisfying work might be, it would be a mistake to rely on our work as our only means of satisfaction in life. In fact, there is evidence that happy people have a more balanced life, using roles and pastimes outside of work to help them to be happier. Our attitude to work will also alter at different times of our lives when we have different priorities.
Thinking about these “work orientations” may help you to think differently about your motivation in the workplace.
today I am going to tell you my secret
it is that I love crafting
so I created some of craft items
now I am telling you about one of my favorite
I made a recent wall art…
for this , you will require:
Pen or pencil
Two sided tape
1. Take the cardboard sheet and draw the shape whatever you like …for example- heart, butterfly, or flower of 3 or 4 or 5 petals.
it is up to you what kind of shape you want.
2. Make so many of these shapes.
3. Then with the help of scissors cut the shape of it
4. Then after cutting color them with your choice of colors
5. When you are done with coloring, apply the two sided tape in the back of these shapes and decorate your wall with your own imaginations
I have posted one pic of my wall art that i created by my own by making shape of flowers
Hope so you will like it and try to make it in your home.
Please like my blog and comment below