Peacock is the national bird of our country India. It is the most beautiful bird in the whole world as its wings are in different colors. Our god lord krishna also uses his feather in his crown, these are some of the reason why we made rangoli out of the beautiful bird peacock. In our country we make this rangoli on some special occasion like diwali, new year or in wedding. It shows our tradition and culture. Usually ladies of the house make this rangoli. So let’s try to make this simple and quick latest peacock rangoli design.
Material required to make this simple peacock design:
- rangoli colors ( semolina, sands)
- plastic cones
HOW TO make this simple and quick latest rangoli peacock design:
- Clean the surface where you are going to make rangoli with a wet cloth and let the surface dry for around 5 minutes or more. ensure that there is space left so that people can move or walk.
- Choose a simple and quick rangoli peacock design which you are going to make.
- When the surface get dry, then start making the outlined drawing of the peacock design on the surface as you saw it on that design.
- Prepare cones out of newspaper or plastic by rolling them and cut out and make a hole in the narrow end of it.
- Now start spreading the colors of rangoli on the surface one by one on the surface with the help of your these newspaper or plastic cones.
- Use your fingers to stop the colors from dropping on the design.
- First use white color and make outline of your rangoli design.
- Start filling the different colors one by one and color them as you saw them on that peacock rangoli design.
- Rangoli making can take time upto 1 hour to 3 hour depending on what kind of rangoli design is it and how big you are going to make it.
- When you complete your rangoli design clean the other area without disturbing the rangoli design which you have made just right now.
This is how you can make and prepare the simple and quick rangoli peacock design at your home. I hope this is helping to you in somehow. Try to make it at your home on some very special occasion.
Tips for the beginner:
If you are new to this rangoli making thing, then these tips will help you:
- Select your rangoli design before you will make it.
- Ensure there is enough space for people to move around when you are making the rangoli at your home. So that they and you and your rangoli didn’t get disturbed in any way.
- Cones which you make, you should first try them how they are working as they can destroy your beautiful design if they didn’t work properly.
I hope these tips will help you a lot in rangoli design making at home.